Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dates for an evening with the Mayor

Friends,

Several months ago, before the election, I said that I would like to spend some time with four different groups:

Citizens

Business owners

Civic Organizations

Newcomers Residents

I will keep the dates as much as possible with the understanding that I work full time and sometimes into the night in cases of unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled.  If that happens, I will reschedule the evening.

Each meeting will be from 6 P.M. until 7 P.M. in the Municipal Building.  Each date will be posted in case more than two Aldermen/lady desire to attend.  However, there is no expectations from me.  It is totally their choice.  This is not a BOA; it is the Mayor's evening with the citizens.

The rules are simple:
   
     This is discussion in the form of questions and answers as well as sharing ideas and    recommendations.
     I will listen carefully and not be defensive or offended.  I trust you will do the same.
     We will agree to disagree and when it is open, we will leave as friends.
 
Citizens:  Monday, July 13, 6 P.M.

Business owners:  Monday, July 28, 6 P.M.

Service Organizations, 11 August, 6 P.M.

New Residents (3 years are less), 25 August, 6 P.M.

I look forward to visiting with you in an informal setting.

VR/Skip


No comments:

Post a Comment