Saturday, August 22, 2015

And Grape was first

Friends,

    What a great day it was for the snow cone industry.  They came and came -- young and old and 4-legs, they came.

    "Grape, please." "Grape, please." "Grape, please." "Grape, please."  "Grape, please."

Grape was most popular as bottle after bottle flowed over the ice.

     "Hawaii, please." "Hawaii, please.""Hawaii, please.""Hawaii, please.""Hawaii, please."

Most young mothers who came chose a Hawaii snow cone.

The 4-leggers came and liked everything -- then got mad at each other when their space was invaded.

It was a great morning to serve free snow cones, meet people, and have fun.

Here are a few pictures;

"The Mayor told me if I ate this snow  cone, I could be the next Miss America.  I am already a Miss America."


"This is fun, but we are going to work. " 
"That is what momma thinks," that smile said.
"Momma, told me she wanted mine and hers."


"We have the best Daddy in the world.  He got us snow cones!"


"Milton, leave me alone.  This is my snow cone.  Get your own and stop whining!"


"Oh, my.  Soooooooo good.  My tongue want stop licking."


"Scram!  I was here first!"



"Salado, Texas . . . almost heaven!"

What a day . . . deep in the heart of Salado!

VR/Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment