Thursday, October 8, 2015

You have to see this art display -- spectacular!

Friends, the first arTexas was an overwhelming success.  The art was absolutely breath-taking; some of the very best in Texas.  Here are a few pictures that will encourage you to visit the Art Display in the Civic Center through 23 October.

A room full of people with some inspiring Art


And, when it was announced that an art piece won a ribbon . . . .
there was much excitement!

Tyler Fletcher was the emcee and he was superb.



The winner of "Best in the Show" was 25.  "When I was in the 8th grade, my teacher told me I was the worst artist in the class. I have learned that anyone can be an artist if they want it bad enough."



"The arTexas committee was the best.  To them belong the honor for their commitment, dedication, and love of art.

As one who has lived in Salado and loves art:

"This is a superb art display."

Thank you artists and visitors.  

VR/Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment