Saturday, March 21, 2015

Passport to Paradise is here and open for business

Friends,

    Our newest business, Passport to Paradise, had their ribbon cutting today.  Inspite of rain, people came and wished Sean and Kevin, owners, well.

     As Sean explained:

"I will be the primary travel agent in the office full time, as I am leaving my current career to begin this business.  I have spent the last 17+ years in the public safety sector as a fire fighter, dispatcher and an executive in a very large private ambulance company.  While I have enjoyed those years and the honor of serving the community, I feel that it is time to jump into something else.  As new residents of Salado, Kevin and I really feel like this is the perfect place for us to live and open our business.  I have found the business owners and citizens to be a very welcoming community who take great pride in “keeping business local”.  I am very excited to begin our business and offer yet another service to the residents of Salado.  The more services offered, the more we can keep our fellow citizens from leaving the Village to conduct business.  I know that we all agree that when folks can shop and conduct business locally, we all benefit."

    The two ladies below are making plans for their next trip.  Lots of choices; lots of fun -- visit Passport to Paradise soon!  They have everything from day trips to ocean cruises.  





VR/Skip


1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.chip wilson

    ReplyDelete