Thursday, July 2, 2015

A short message from the Executive Director, TXDOT

Friends,

General Weber called last week and gave this message:

"Mayor, I am going to do my best to come each week to Salado to see the progress of James Construction and the Salado Project.  I intend to have coffee at Strawberry Patch.  I know that you want the construction to be completed by 1 December 15 and I will keep that in mind.  Keep me informed and call on me if needed.  This is my personal cell phone."

In addition, Congressman Carter's office is requesting frequent updates along with pictures on the Construction progress.

You are not alone in this period of time.  There are those who love Salado and want it to be strong and healthy.

Remember the words of Washington in the last post "encourage and support each other."

Take heart and hold on.  We will win!

There is more good news coming.

VR/Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment